Our community involvement includes our pro bono work and supporting and publicising charitable events around the region. These have included:
- particpating in the Salvation Army’s Adopt a Family for Christmas programme
- supporting the Teen Parent Unit
- participating in the Waihopai Rowing Club’s annual Corpor8 rowing event
- participating in the Cancer Society’s Relay for Life
- supporting Polyfest
- sponsoring a bike at Wyndham Primary School
We encourage our staff and partners to participate in community events and organisations that they are passionate about.
We also financially support:
and we are a Cancer Society Local Hero.
Our staff in the community
Gareth Davis – Board member of Sharks Basketball, Board member of Southland Basketball Association, Waihopai School Board of Trustees member, Board member Deep Cove Outdoor Education Trust, Trustee of All Saints Choir Trust
Mary-Jane Thomas - Honorary Solicitor for Borland Lodge
Sarah McKenzie - Director of Southland YMCA Recreation Ltd and Southland YMCA Education Ltd, Trustee YMCA Charitable Trust, Trustee Southland Youth One Stop Trust, Member Southland District Law Society Social Committee
Rebecca McLeod - Director of Central Southland Hospital Charitable Trust, Board Chair for St Aquinas School in Winton, Co-President of the Winton Hockey Club