Phone: 03 441 0166
Mobile: 027 433 4695
Warwick is a Partner in our Commercial Law team and is also a Notary Public.
- Local Government Law
- Trust Law and Charitable Trusts
- Notary Public Practice
- Estates and Trust administration
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Company structures, holding companies, receivership/liquidation, amalgamations, takeovers and contract law
Warwick has established a specialist expertise in trust law. He is an advisor to over 130 Charitable Trusts and Incorporated Societies.
Warwick is currently:
- Foundation Member of the New Zealand Trustees Association and a Fellow of the New Zealand Trustees Association.
- Chartered Director, Institute of Directors
- Deputy Chairman, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Chairman, Southland Christmas Parade Charitable Trust
- Chairman, Fiordland Museum Trust
- Trustee, Collaborative Therapy and Development Trust
- Deputy Chairman, The Community Trust of Southland
- Chairman, Norman Jones Foundation
- Chairman, Deep Cove Outdoor Education Trust