Phone: (03) 211 0913
Mobile: 027 246 8836
Email: Sarah McKenzie
- Rural property matters
- Crown counsel for criminal matters - regular appearances in District and High Courts
- Departmental prosecutions for various Government departments
- Civil claims for private clients
- Employment and civil mediations
- Advising and representing the Invercargill City Council for a large range of issues
Sarah enjoys her role as a Director of Southland YMCA Recreation Limited and also as a Trustee for Southland One Stop Shop Trust. She has a longstanding interest in the horse-racing industry which was nurtured from an early age on the family farm. Sarah also spent some time working in a major London law firm.
Sarah writes a monthly column for NZFarmers.co.nz - read her latest article Employee off work due to injury – what to do?